Support to enterprises
The CDE offers a broad range of assistance for the creation and strengthening of ACP enterprises.
Support for the creation, expansion, diversification and/or restructuring of ACP enterprises :
- project engineering ;
- studies (pre-feasibility and feasibility) ;
- market studies ;
- search for technologies ;
- identification of business partners ;
- financial engineering ;
- project implementation.
Support for the long-term viability of existing enterprises :
- technical assistance specific to management ;
- marketing assistance ;
- personnel training;
- diagnostic studies and audits (technical, financial and management) ;
- specific technical assistance (quality management/certification, labels, standards, protection of the environment).
Support to service providers
The CDE also offers support to the service providers of the ACP private sector - consultants, advisory companies, finance institutions - in order to strengthen their capacities and improve the quality of the services they provide to enterprises.
- specific training for consultants in the evaluation and preparation of projects from ACP enterprises for presentation to funding agencies;
- additional technical training of consultants;
- establishing contacts with other advisory companies;
- management assistance.